On Wednesday Night that week, Stephen came home with a Yorkshire Puppy named Ainslee in his arms. Apparently Doggy Sitting can last for weeks or even months. I am hoping for years and longer. I love this little puppy. She is absolutely precious, and loves to be held. Unlike the 65 pounder Looking out the Window. We have been very successful in Doggy Training this little sweetheart. She has learned a lot just in these 4 days. Who would have thought it would be me, but I am enjoying every moment God Blesses us with during this transition.

Parker on the Big Wheel.
Ruthie
Gene
Gent
our nearly 7
year old
Border Collie

Ainslee Enjoying some Relaxation on this
78 degree Temperature Day. Ruthie is
checking out my Flowers at the Corner
of the Yard....Silly Girl
The Girls enjoying some relaxing time in the House from Barking all day at the activity down our Culdesac
A video of the Girls enjoying their day to day events of looking outside the Front Door Windows. Ainslee enjoys watching Ruthie bark, and then she wants to take a look. AHHH....Forget that iDEA, Ainslee would rather give kisses anyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment