Saturday, May 31, 2008

I love my Saturdays, This is the First of many for this 30th day of May, 2008. After hanging out on the counter while Momma was posting Blog updates, and listening to the Jehovah's Witness lady named Joyce talk about God and not even mention His son, Jesus...... 'Jesus Loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so' is what Parker was singing...when I mentioned Jesus quickly while we were all talking. Joyce is a nice lady, but Ruthie didn't like her much. But then again, our doggy doesn't invite intruders of any sort in our home, without a huge fight. Glad to have a watch dog, that's for sure. I also, enjoyed daddy's Birthday card so much that Mommy just had to record my dance moves !

and here is Mommy just being silly while trying to get me to say my ABC's and 123's :o)

No comments: