Monday, June 2, 2008

IT is that TIME OF YEAR again, where our neighbor thoroughly enjoys digging up beautiful plants to give away to her surrounding neighbors. I hope to do this some day. It is so rewarding seeing these BEAUTIES grow this Spring. These plants below, are actually the ones that Parker and I transplanted on Saturday the 30th of May. We really had a blast. Parker was tossing soil over my direction while I was shoveling soil over to his direction. I am super excited about the new BED that is on the side of the house. Each of these plants are BIG bulbs, that had tons of Tubors on them, which will hopefully mean that by next SPRING 2009, this will be full display of art for the 'rabbits to enjoy'! YES, we do have a rabbit problem, but a fence will be going up this Tuesday evening after work. I will be posting more photos once Betty and I get the GIGANTIC Hibiscus planted on Tuesday morning. SPRING is winding up, and planting will have to stop....so this is why I am in such a hurry to get this yard filled up 'to the brim'.......Hope you all enjoy the photos.........MY favorite is the Elephant Ears :o)






















No comments: